Here it is, installment two of the Top 10 Soundtracks of My life. My previous post covered albums that accompanied my childhood and teen years. Today’s post is all about the post-secondary years. Besides endless studying and drama, there was also a ton of music to try and keep me sane. Here are my Top 10 (with honourable mentions, because who can limit themselves to 10 favourites?? Not me).
As mentioned, since it was impossible for me to pick only 10 from a LIFETIME of music-loving, I’ve divided them into different life phases, and limited them to ones I’ve listened to obsessively throughout the years. The categories are….
Sounds of Childhood
The College Life and…
My So-called Adulthood!
Today’s post is about….
the sounds of college life…
- Bjork, Album: Post, 1995
- Sarah McLachlan, Album: Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, 1993
- Romeo & Juliet, Movie Soundtrack, various artists: 1996
- Set It Off, Movie Soundtrack, various artists: 1996
- Garbage, Album: Garbage, 1995
- Madonna, Album: Ray of Light, 1998
- Sarah McLachlan, Album: Remixed, 2001
- Enigma, The Screen Behind the Mirror, Album: 2000
- Brokedown Palace Movie Soundtrack, various artists: 1999
- Garbage, Album: Garbage 2.0, 1998
- Toni Braxton, Album: Secrets, 1996
- Romeo & Juliet, Movie Score, Nellee Hooper, Craig Armstrong, Marius de Vries, 1996
- Sarah McLachlan, Album: Surfacing, 1997
- Brigid Boden, Album: Brigid Boden, 1997